Practicum lesson plan’s reflections.


Lesson plan no 1.
Reflection.
Today I took math class in 3rd standard. I taught them digits as well as roman digits.it was the great day. Student was able to get my point. They perform all activities as well as assessment. I also observed two tools on my cooperative teacher. My coordinator’s feedback can help me out to improve my teaching as well as learning.

Lesson plan no 2.
Reflection.
Today I taught odd and even numbers and also clear the topic. Student was more engage during activity. They all were giving answers to my questions. Today I learnt that how to manage classroom during teaching. And my av aids make me taught that how can a teacher teach the student with fun.

Lesson plan no 3.
Reflection.
Today I delivered the lesson plan named types of animals with respect to their food. I made a hand written book related to the given topic.intersting colorful pictures are present to get attention of all students.it was my critical thinking lesson plan.my coordinator observed me until I finished my lesson plan.it was the great day. I learnt confidence, punctuality and command on the topic.

Lesson plan no 4.
Reflection.
Today I taught all the student about our country. I gave them the basic information about our country Pakistan as well gave the knowledge about the national, regional, and provisnol languages. I also taught about the famous places of Pakistan also learned that how can a teacher control the behavior of student and give it to the right way.i also managed the class during teaching.


Lesson plan no 5.
Reflection.
Today I read out the poem named HAMND.for this I made a chart sheet the hamnd were write on this chart.throgh hamnd I gave the new words to the student related to the topic.me as a teacher told the meaning of hard words .today I also learnt many things. I learned that a teacher can make learning and teaching in the fun way.by this student can learn effectively.

Lesson plan no 6.
Reflection.
Today I taught the students about naat .i defined naat as well as importance of naat .i also learned that what the difference between hamnd is and naat.i applied the strategies named read aloud. After delivering my lesson plan student was able to do words opposite as well as new words and its meanings. Student enjoyed the activities and also participate.

Lesson plan no 7.
Reflection.
Today I taught as well as learnt many things. I define some natural resources as well as their importance in our daily routine. After that I do assessment through worksheet. Students done their work very well. Through this I realized that students are learning. And I am on that way which can help me out to be an effective teacher.

Lesson plan no 8.
Reflection.
Today I taught about mind mapping.befor taught mind mapping I clear the concept of pre writing.in mind mapping I fulfilled the map with the topic myself .I made a chart of mind mapping. I also learned that how a teacher can enhance the student as well as their own knowledge with the help of colors and fun.


Lesson plan no 9.
Reflection.
Today first I remembered the prior knowledge about noun to the student. After that I defined them about countable and uncountable noun. After that I asses the student through worksheets. After delivering lesson plan I realized that I have taught many things but I also learned a lot of things like I learnt discipline time management and also classroom management.

Lesson plan no 10.
Reflection.
Today I made the lesson plan on written work of last delivered lesson plan named types of animals with respect to their food. I done some names of herbivores, carnivores and omnivores student. And also write the five favorite dishes of their own. Today I also learnt that how to control the classroom when you were wrote something on board. I also cheeked the copies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

inclusive education's defination and aims and objectives.

PRE AND POST READING ACTIVITES.

DEDUCTIVE INQUIRY METHOD SAMPLE LESSON PLAN ON SCIENCE TOPIC.